Pest Control & Exterminator Services - Michigan COVID 19 essential services
Pest Control And exterminator services are classified as “ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES” by the Governor. Our service technicians and entire staff are aware of the seriousness of COVID-19. Fortunately, the nature of our work requires our technicians to wear filtered masks, face shields, and gloves when inside of a home. Therefore, for indoor pests like mice, bed bugs, roaches, carpenter ants, and fleas our service techs have been instructed to do the following for the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of your home:
- Maintain a safe distance between you and them
- Wear face shield + filtered face mask, and latex gloves
- Waved invoice signatures. Paperwork emailed to you. Payment can be called into office (credit card) before service or if giving payment to our techs, the Covid pre-cautionary measures will be taken.
- Vehicles and uniforms sanitized at the end of each day.
- Technicians are monitored each morning for COVID 19 symptoms.
“Wildlife problems such as Bats, Birds, Raccoons, and Squirrels will have limited interior activity by our technicians (if any – crawl space, attic)
” Exterior treatments for Wasps/Carpenter Bees, Mosquitoes, Ticks, or Crawling insect prevention will be done with normal safety measures.
CJB Pest & Mosquito Control